- Introduced auto generation of SDK configuration files which are automatically included in the SDK package when using the Download button from the imiconnect app asset configuration page.
- Introduced the ‘Form’ message type to provide support for forms within in-app messaging.
- Introduced a new parameter to pass the reason for closing a chat when calling the close thread method. Introduced the deleteMessage method which deletes an in-app message by transaction id.
- Introduced new attributes to the response callback when uploading files to expose the preview and URL.
- Introduced handling for deduplication of incoming in app messages.
- MessageStatus is now available as an enumeration on the ICMessage object.
- Removed an check that prevented publishMessage from executing unless there was an active broker connection.
- Various internal improvements and enhancements
This version of the JS SDK requires that devices are re-registered with the imiconnect platform in order for access tokens to be issued.
If upgrading from a previous version of SDK, please ensure that you execute your registration code again. The
imi.imiconnect.isRegistered() method is queried to determine the current registration status and conditionally execute your registration code.
* Added support for ``fetchThreads``, ``fetchMessages``, ``fetchUnreadThreadCount``, ``getSDKVersion methods`` .
* Added support to specify the asset folder and root folder path
* Added missing properties.
Updated 9 months ago