To create a Firebase project, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Firebase Console.
- Click Add Project.
- Add the following in the screen that appears:
a. Project name: Enter a name for your project and click on Continue.
b. Enable Google Analytics for this project: You can disable it and click on Create project.
c. The console will create a project with the given details.
d. Your Project is created, click Continue to proceed.
- On the Project Overview page, click on Web Icon to Add Firebase to your web app.
a. Enter the App name on the following screen that appears and click on Register app.
b. Click on the Continue to console.
- On the Project Overview page, click the Settings icon > Project settings.
- To enable the legacy Cloud Messaging API, take the following steps:
a. In the Firebase console, go to Project settings > Cloud Messaging and select Manage API in Google Cloud Console to open Google Cloud Console.
b. Go to API Library use the back button.
c. In the search bar, type "Cloud Messaging."
d. In the search results, select Cloud Messaging.
e. Click Enable to start using the Cloud Messaging API.
f. If you go back to your Firebase console, the Cloud Messaging API should be enabled with a newly generated server key.
- In the Your apps section > SDK setup and configuration section, select Config.
Please do not reveal the Server key and Snippet details to the end users.
Updated 3 months ago