To create a Google API project, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Firebase Console.
- Click Add Project.
- Add the following in the screen that appears:
- Project name: Enter a name for your project.
- Country/region: Select the country name.
- Select the Default setting and Terms and conditions check-box
- Click Create Project to continue.
- The console will create a project with the given details.
- Click Continue to proceed.
- On the overview page, Click icon text toProject Overview
- The project setting details are displayed, copy the Web API Keyin Webex Connect Web APP setting Page
- Click on Cloud Messaging.
While creating a chrome/Firefox app, you can enter either the Legacy server key or the Server Key in the API Key and Sender ID for Project number.
The API Key can either be the Legacy server key or the Server Key.
Users can take the apikey and messagingSenderId to create a web push chrome application.
Updated 4 months ago